Stronghold Crusader 2 Support

What's hot with Stronghold Crusader 2? Discuss with other fans of the series.
BetterThanYou

Re: Stronghold Crusader 2 Support

Postby BetterThanYou » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Since the recent update on 12/12/14 or around that time, myself and hundreds of others in the steam community have been getting extreme lag when playing. For me its when I start to build a decent sized castle, or around mid game I start to just get bogged down. I'm lagging from the very start but its playable. . Then about 10 to 15 minutes in, I start to get choppy. by 30 minutes in I have to quit.

I have a top of the line gaming laptop. An alienware m14X. I don't know how to look up the specs on it but I know I well exceed the minimum requirements. I can't even play this game with all the settings on ultra low or off. It looks like im playing a game from the early 2000's or late 90's lol. Anyways, its an awesome game I just got it yesterday but so far I've been a little disappointed. I'm relieved to know this isn't a usual thing though! Just get it fixed asap! thanks!
CrazyCero

Postby CrazyCero » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:15 pm

I have the same Problem every time i start a game i got unplayable lagg even in singleplayer mode. Its Weekend and i want to Play sc2 pls fix this.
Lord_Chris

Postby Lord_Chris » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Firefly will attempt to fix any issues when they have time. Rather than creating several accounts and making loads of posts flooding the forum with similar messages (which only takes more of their time in dealing with it) try to be patient and wait for a response from them.

You can also submit a support ticket @ http://support.fireflyworlds.com which will help them to faster resolve any issues .
Der Imperator

Postby Der Imperator » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:22 pm

Did you get complains or something? Or why did you change the gothic fracture from the website to some modern default font? I think that the gothic fracture was way prettier. And it better fits to the Crusader 2 setting.
Mario

Postby Mario » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi,
how can I change the scroll speed of the map?
Thank You
nibir

Postby nibir » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Can't start support ticket and writing here.

In your support desk saw this
"We encountered a problem (cross-site request forgery detected); please try again"
"Sorry, we encountered a problem (invalid department). Please start over."

Attack bug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gfl5lNMAZU
My save: https://mega.co.nz/#!PV00yBRK!ODlpHY6_G ... ryjRoDmfwo
Askrosm

Postby Askrosm » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Hello,
I bought this game for the "dynamic allies" feature which is not on the crusader first of this name. What is my deception when I saw that this feature was not in the game whereas in the manual it was written. When will you add this feature in the game ?
You sell this feature whereas it is not implemented in the game. I am sad of this lie and I think that it's a shame.
Sorry if I am a little agressive but I feel a little double crossed. In another way the game is cool.
Sorry for my english if it's not correct, I'm french.
Thank you for answering me.
AsK
MadsTheGamer

Postby MadsTheGamer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello there, so i have a problem here, let me explain what it is.
Alright, so sometimes when i try to start SC2 up, it begins, and it will be a background procces, for some reason?
I was wondering how i openend it somehow? :)
jahidulislam

Postby jahidulislam » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:49 pm

If it's a file size error, he'll either get a "can't be displayed" page if it passed the UPLOAD_MAX_FILESIZE in the INI settings, or a standard page informing him of the error - probably the latter with Kayako
rolsna

Postby rolsna » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:18 pm

Guys, 4 friends of mine and I, have a steam version of It, so, when we want to play lobby game, only 4 us and bots can be in lobby, but another one can't join us becouse lobby creates automatically of 4 persons( 4 REAL players?idk), so in the list of games i saw a lot of people playing 8/8, so how can we?